Monday, February 6, 2012

Soap Dish: The Bold & The Beautiful?s The Soaper Bowl (Video)

It is Soap Dish time again and this week I am dishing on The Soaper Bowl. Not entirely sure what I am talking about never fear of course all will be explained, plus this is a laugh out loud video that you are not going to want to miss. I was recently turned on to The Bold & The Beautiful?s The Soaper Bowl, which is of course the soap?s take on the Super Bowl. Now since the big football game is tomorrow I thought it was only fitting that I share this hilarious video with all my faithful readers. So here is the lowdown, basically the video is a spoof off not only football?s biggest game of the year but also of the love triangle involving Steffy, Liam and Hope, I will give you two guesses who is the prize in this bowl game. Now before you watch it I have to say it does kind of make fun of the show and this storyline but not in a deeming or mean way. It is all in good fun and in all honesty is quite true. Although I would love to give you a play by play, like I how [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/-dA4U45U-po/

Chyler Leigh Ciara Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment