Thursday, April 7, 2011

PHOTO: Sara Rue Wears a Bikini for the First Time Ever

PHOTO: Sara Rue Wears a Bikini for the First Time Ever

Congratulations to Sara Rue! The Jenny Craig spokeswoman lost 50 pounds in seven months, which has given her the freedom to do something she's never done before.

"I've never worn a bikini in my life!" the actress, 33, says in the new issue of Us Weekly. "Not even as a kid. Literally, never."

After joining the weight loss program in 2009, Rue trimmed down from a size 14 to a size 4-6. Given her new body, the star of ABC Family's My Future Boyfriend says she finally had the guts to bare her tummy for a new Jenny Craig ad campaign.

"I looked at the images and said, 'Wow, that looks good. I really like my body.'"

Rue credits her new bod to a 1,200-calorie-a-day diet of Jenny Craig's home-delivered, portion-controlled meals and says this plan was her savior. "It worked when everything else failed," she says.

But, of course, the daunting thought of a swimsuit photo shoot motivated her to hit the gym even harder. To prep for the big reveal, Rue worked up a sweat with hour-long interval training on the treadmill, walking lunges and 100 crunches daily. Plus she met up with a personal trainer twice a week.

"I want someone to have a freaking pool party and invite me," Rue said. "Because I can't tell you how many I've turned down!"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/photo-sara-rue-wears-bikini-first-time-ever/1-a-338690

Amanda Righetti Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich

No comments:

Post a Comment